- Linux systems and real-time and embedded variants
- UNIX environment
- Low level software (kernel, device drivers, microcontrollers)
- Free and Open Source Software
- Team Leader, expert and contributor to several projects building custom Android tablets and phones with specific interfaces to security and biometric devices (since 2011).
- Project leader and contributor to a project creating several embedded devices running Linux and featuring touchscreen interfaces, contactless communication (NFC/Zigbee) and security mechanisms (smartcard, ISO7816, crypto processor) (2009-2011).
- Participation in Linux kernel development: maintainer of several device drivers and kernel APIs, many contributions all over the kernel subsystems (since 1998).
- Delivery of many training sessions about Linux kernel development, real-time development using Xenomai, RTAI or RTLinux, and system programming under Linux (since 2003).
- Project leader and contributor to a project implementing a full cross-compilation toolchain (binutils, gcc, gdb, eclipse) for a 8/16/32 bits custom micro-controller (2008-2009).
- Project leader and contributor to a project dealing with porting the U-Boot loader and the Linux kernel for the Atmel's AT91CAP9 SOC and its development kit, AT91CAP9ADK (2007-2008).
- Project leader and contributor to a project dealing with migration of avionic simulators from a proprietary UNIX towards Linux/x86_64 (using the PREEMPT_RT extension) (2007).
- Project leader and contributor to a project dealing with porting the Linux kernel and several device drivers, optimizing the crumple chain and building an embedded Linux distribution for a video encoding card based on an ARM 1136 processor (2005-2007).
- Project leader and contributor to the development of a post-mortem analysis chain for Linux (capture of the system state, state transmission to a crash server and analysis tools) for an embedded radio communication card based on a PowerPC PQ3 processor (2006).
- Project leader and contributor to a project dealing with the industrialisation (simplification and automation of build procedures) of an embedded Linux distribution based on the Montavista Linux PNE distribution (2006).
- Project leader and contributor to a project dealing with porting the Linux kernel and several device drivers (mainly WiFi, Bluetooth, GPRS), optimizing the cross-compile chain and building an embedded Linux distribution for a multimedia broadcast device based on an Atmel AT91 processor (2006).
- Project leader and contributor to a project dealing with implementing the power saving support in the Linux kernel for a board based on a PowerPC MPC5200 processor (2006).
- Many expert consulting engagements on the Linux kernel or Linux system software projects.
- Development of many Linux device drivers (webcam, multi-channel ISDN, USB, Apple and Sony laptops specific features).
- In charge of the technical support department (Alcôve - 2004-2005).
- Development of a geographical client-server system in Java (using GIS servers, data bases and statistical calculation servers) used for geomarketing studies (2000-2003).
team leader / embedded Linux expert (since 2009)
- Lead Tech Design, project leader / Linux kernel and Xenomai real-time expert (2007-2009)
- Open Wide, consultant / Linux kernel and Xenomai real-time expert (2005-2007)
- Alcôve, consultant in free software / trainer / low-level Linux expert (2000-2005)
- Captimark / EDS, software engineer (1997-2000)
- Master of Science, Department of Computer Science (Université Paris 7 - Denis Diderot)
graduated Head of Class in 1997.
- languages: C, C++, Python, Java, Shell, assembly (X86, PowerPC, ARM)
- embedded: Linux, Android, Arduino, Raspberry PI, microcontrollers
- deep expert knowledge in many areas: network, storage, source control, encryption